Fight subterranean and dry wood termites with termite treatments in Redondo Beach CA
You might have termites feasting on the wood inside your walls and not even know it. Thankfully, you can count on termite treatments in Redondo Beach CA to help you exterminate termites and prevent them from returning. At Escocia Termite, we have a team of licensed professional termite inspectors and fumigators to provide all the termite treatments you might need.
Get an Inspection First
Getting a termite inspection prior to any termite treatments in Redondo Beach CA is necessary for two main reasons. First, the inspection will reveal whether you have dry wood or subterranean termites. Secondly, the inspection will help determine the extent of the damage the termites have done to your wood. Both of these factors will influence which termite treatments you should use.
Options for Termite Treatments in Redondo Beach CA
There are three main options for termite treatments in Redondo Beach CA: fumigation, XT 2000 Orange Oil Plus treatment, and local treatment.
Fumigations: Fumigations involve sealing off a building and eliminating termites with Vikane gas. Fumigations are effective against dry wood termites and offer the following benefits:
- Kills termites throughout the entire building
- Cost-effective for extensive infestations
- Safe when proper protocols are followed
- Leaves no toxic residues or by-products behind
- Plus, you use a product made from a renewable resource – citrus rinds!
- Affordable, and can be used to treat your home without tenting. SAVE money in not having to discard food, medicines, plant damage, boarding pets or your entire family
Local Treatments: If you have subterranean termites, you will need local treatments because these termites don’t live in wood and can escape from fumigations or XT 2000 Orange Oil Plus treatments. A local treatment can include a poison to kill termites already present or a repellent to deter visiting termite scouts. Benefits include:
- Poison bait can kill a whole colony if found by just one scout
- Local treatments can prevent future infestations
- Local treatments are the only method of killing subterranean termites
Often, more than one type of treatment is recommended for maximum effectiveness against termites. Ask your Escocia Termite inspector for details.