Fight subterranean and dry wood termites with termite treatments in Orange County CA
Termites will literally eat your property from the inside out if you aren’t vigilant. Thankfully, you can count on termite treatments in Orange County CA to help you exterminate termites and prevent them from returning. The licensed professionals at Escocia Termite can provide the treatments you need to enjoy a termite-free property.
Get an Inspection First
Getting a termite inspection prior to any termite treatments in Orange County CA is necessary for two main reasons. First, the inspection will reveal whether you have dry wood or subterranean termites. Second, you need an inspection in order to determine the extent of termite damage to your property. Both of these factors will influence which termite treatments you should use.
Options for Termite Treatments in Orange County CA
The three main options for termite treatments in Orange County CA are fumigation, XT 2000 Orange Oil Plus treatment, and local treatment.
Fumigations: Fumigations involve sealing off a building and eliminating termites with Vikane gas. Fumigations are effective against dry wood termites and offer the following benefits:
- Kills termites throughout the entire building
- Cost-effective for extensive infestations
- Safe when proper protocols are followed
Benefits of XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus™:
- Leaves no toxic residues or by-products behind
- Plus, you use a product made from a renewable resource – citrus rinds!
- Affordable, and can be used to treat your home without tenting. SAVE money in not having to discard food, medicines, plant damage, boarding pets or your entire family
Local Treatments: Local treatments are used to control subterranean termite populations. These termites don’t live in wood but return to nests in the soil after feeding. A local treatment can include a poison to kill termites already present or a repellent to deter visiting termite scouts. Benefits include:
- Poison bait can kill a whole colony if found by just one scout
- Local treatments can prevent future infestations
- Local treatments are the only method of killing subterranean termites
A combination of these termite treatments may be required to effectively eliminate termites from your property. Ask your Escocia Termite inspector for details.